2/20/08

Of work and things

I work from 11:30 to 8:30 Monday thru Friday.

Indi works 8-5.

Some mornings (like this morning) it's hard for me to get back to sleep when Indi leaves. I didn't get to bed till about 2:00, thanks to a hilarious Rifftrax and the company of my buddy Brad. I've tried to take a nap before going to work but I'm not -quite- tired enough to go back to sleep. My body simply won't let me. I hate that. Lots. 'Cause I know around lunch time at work I'm going to be in terrible, terrible shape. And the coffee at work now sucks, so that is not an option.

Obama picked up another win yesterday, two actually. Not unexpected, but still pleasant to see. Ohio and Texas are the next targets and hopefully he wins those as well and the Democratic nomination is all sewn up. I'm tired of the bickering.

Work is going to get busy - real busy. Not sure what the immediate future holds, but there are a lot of spinning plates and all signs point to them crashing down and me having to work 12 hr days 6 days a week. I don't like that. Salary = no OT.

Meh. No real point to this post, 'cept just passing time before I head on into work. Perhaps I will stop by Sonic, that sounds good. Breakfast always sounds good. But you knew that.

No comments: