4/20/08

Skating and other Activities

Indi and I went out on a double date last night with the Joneses. Our first stop was the cajun dining experience of Copeland's at 71st and 129th in Broken Arrow. The blackened chicken there is amazing. Everyone was pretty pleased, I think.

After the meal, we went to the Broken Arrow Roller-Skating rink for some good old-fashioned times! Unfortunately, Nikki took a nasty fall early on and the Joneses had to go. When I returned, though, Indi had been skating for awhile and was having a great time! I got out and skated awhile myself, even though I was frightened of falling and generally had no idea what I was doing. Indi looked like a natural, and she taught me some things.

BTW, she's been doing AWESOME this week at getting some exercise in! She's been walking daily and this morning we went and walked around the reservoir at 21st and 193rd. 2.5 miles around! It was great! Tell her congrats on her blog or somewheres :)

Today has been a good day. I still want a dog, but realize we need a fence first. Our tree is still alive. Grocery Shopping went well. I have discovered that I like the band, "Shiny Toy Guns". And why wouldn't I with a name like that?

No comments: